100g all purpose flour, 1g yeast, 60g milk, 8g sugar, 2g oil, some charcoal powder, some red yeast rice powder
1. Place all ingredients into stand mixer, mix and knead into smooth dough. (pic 1-4)
2. Divide dough into 50g each, repeat the same step until the dough is finish.
3. Take some of the left over dough mix with charcoal powder and red yeast rice powder, knead to become red color and black color soft dough. (pic 5-7)
4. To make ears : Brush milk on the surface of white dough, top with red dough, flatten and cut halve to make ears.
5. To make eyes and mousrache : Roll the black dough thinly to make eyes and moustache.
6. To make mouth : Roll some red dough into long strips, to make mouth.
7. Let the dough rest until double in size.
8. Steam lucky cat mantou into steamer with medium heat fot 20 monutes, done. (pic 8)