1 box smooth Tofu, 50g lean meat (slices), 50g fresh Chinese yam (peel and slices),
6g ginger (shredded), 1 stalk spring onion (cut section),
1 cup hot water
Dash of salt and chicken granule stock
Dash of pepper
1. Mix lean meat with 1 tsp corn flour and some cooking oil.
2. Heat some oil in wok, sauté lean meat until change color.(Pic 1)
3. Add in fresh Chinese yam, tofu, ginger and spring onion (white part).(Pic 2-3)
4. Add in hot water, cook with high heat and bring to boil.
Turn to medium heat and continue cook until
soup turn to white color (remove the bubble on surface).(Pic 4-6)
5. Season with seasoning, done.