1 large bowl of anchovy stock, 2 to 3 nos Chinese mushrooms, 1 tbsp fried shallot oil, 1⁄2 bowl minced
pork (rice-bowl), 3 to 4 nos Heng Hua noodles (mee sua), 4 eggs
a pinch of salt, dash of pepper
1. Cook adequate anchovies in 1⁄2 pot of water for about 11⁄2 hours to obtain anchovy stock, filter and set aside.
2. Lightly stir-fry the minced pork with some oyster sauce and salt. Set aside.
3. Soak Chinese mushrooms until soft, cut into pieces. Hard boil the eggs, remove shells and set aside.
4. Before serve, bring the anchovy stock to a boil with fried shallot oil. Add fried minced pork to the soup. (pic 1)
5. Toss in the noodles. Bring to boil. Add hard boil egg.(pic 2)
6. Season with salt and pepper if needed. Decorates with some spring onion and corriander. Serve immediately. (pic 3-4)